Every dancer deserves to be captured as art. Former Resident Photographer for The National Museum of Dance sets up two photography studios in your dance studio and collaborates with you to create fine art images of your dancers. Your students get the finest artistic images money can buy. And you get your studio presented in the best light with a multitude of marketing and promotional opportunities.
We guarantee it will be fun.
There are no costs to your studio and there are many benefits. The studio owner gets:
Promotion of the event.
- Promotional materials including framed posters
- Press Releases to local publications. Stressing the prestige of your studio having been chosen by the former Resident Photographer for The National Museum of Dance.
- Invitations to dancers from any studio to join the event and an opportunity for you to promote your studio to new dancers.
- Posters and post cards to distribute to promote both the event and your studio.
- State of the art experience for both you and your students.
- You'll hold an iPad with images being instantly displayed for your approval
- Utilizing props to create exciting, fun artistic images.
- If you have a theme you want to shoot, we incorporate that theme.
- Hair and makeup stylist to help your dancers (with min. 75 students)
Promotion of the studio after the event.
- A choice number of images available to you at no cost to promote your studio.
- A facebook “likes” competition with the images posted with your studio name on it.
- Framed images for your lobby to enhance your dancers loyalty to your studio, helps promote your studio to new dancers and enhances your decor.
- Facebook page images and images for ads.
The cost to your dancers is:
Corp. Member: $75.00 - 4 Dancers Photographed during the same session. (2) 8 x 12 prints & (6) 4 x 6 prints
Soloist: $125 Photographed one on one. (1) 10 x 15 Print, (3) 8 x 12 Prints and (8) 4 x 6 prints.
Principal: $250 Photographed one on one. (2) 10 x 15 Prints (5) 8 x 12 Prints and (16) 4 x 6 prints.
All packages receive an opportunity to purchase additional prints and products online after the shoot.